JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a Crown drinker also but have not tried the Apple or the Rye.
Ive tried everything else to include Cask 16, Maple, Black & XR (my favorite with frozen stones).

I'm hopin' to heck you're not talkin' Eskimo goulies!! :D

I've been waiting for someone to say Everclear.

That's good for makin' Jungle-Juice and molotovs! ;)

So...Why is it a feller professes any whiskey to be the worst ever, will prompt me to go buy some and see for myself?:rolleyes:

And a dumb story...

I was in Missouri a couple weeks ago. Went to a little town called Weston. They have a McCormick's Distillery factory store. First, liquor there is about half the price it is in Oregon. Second, they give free tastes, pretty nearly a shot, of anything they sell. Limit of two tastes. Unless you're the big spender from Oregon. Then the "tastes" never end. They made lots of money off me. I had a good time.

One of their novel products is little squeeze bags, not unlike Capri Sun, of many of their distilled products. Little squeeze bags are not picked up by metal detectors, nor are they noticed in a pat down. Not necessarily marketed for, (their disclaimer), but very useful for carrying into football games, where beer or whiskey at the stadium bar is ten-bucks or more.:D

WAYNO.

P1020550_zpsoc18kgqa.jpg

Last Edited:
I just got done moving all the way to eastern oregon today and after packing, loading, driving, and unloading a tall glass of cheapo McNaughton tastes fricken amazing. Suckling it down right now... however, I have a love for the Buffalo trace or old weller.... straight, room temp. The McNaughton is a amazing back pain reliever, but too much is a headache inducer!

So...Why is it a feller professes any whiskey to be the worst ever, will prompt me to go buy some and see for myself?:rolleyes:

And a dumb story...

I was in Missouri a couple weeks ago. Went to a little town called Weston. They have a McCormick's Distillery factory store. First, liquor there is about half the price it is in Oregon. Second, they give free tastes, pretty nearly a shot, of anything they sell. Limit of two tastes. Unless you're the big spender from Oregon. Then the "tastes" never end. They made lots of money off me. I had a good time.

One of their novel products is little squeeze bags, not unlike Capri Sun, of many of their distilled products. Little squeeze bags are not picked up by metal detectors, nor are they noticed in a pat down. Not necessarily marketed for, (their disclaimer), but very useful for carrying into football games, where beer or whiskey at the stadium bar is ten-bucks or more.:D

WAYNO.

That should pair nicely with a couple a these:D

118_zpssmevoruj.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR