JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also worth noting is during that same time period the number of guns in our society has just about doubled. Now intellectually dishonest people might try to say, "See! More guns equal less crime!" However there are a lot of other factors that go into that mix so attributing less crime to strictly more guns isn't really fair/accurate. However, what can certainly be said is that "more guns do NOT equal more crime."

But is interesting that in some places gun crimes are on the rise . with other crime we all know what citys they are and who runs them

Seems to me that murder happens regardless of what tools are legally accessible, so we can rest assured that access to firearms does not relate to intent or follow through.

.... and a generational lack of over all "common sense", too. It seems our "wise" children running around DEMANDING that we turn in our guns have recently moved on from the eating a "Tide Pod challenge" to the "condom snorting challenge" up your nose and pull it out your mouth via your throat .... I sheite you not!

:eek:

I suppose it's a good way for them to prepare for what'll happen to them when they'll ultimately wind up in prison, or something.

:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
.... and a generation lack of over all "common sense", too. It seems our "wise" children running around DEMANDING that we turn in our guns have recently moved on from the eating a "Tide Pod challenge" to the "condom snorting challenge" up your nose and pull it out your mouth via your throat .... I sheite you not!

I suppose it's a good way for them to prepare for what'll happen to them when they'll ultimately wind up in prison, or something.

Seriously...

Does this now make them all Richard Head's?

8EA52B7E-AAF3-4479-955B-A76FD9E4D235.jpeg

.... and a generational lack of over all "common sense", too. It seems our "wise" children running around DEMANDING that we turn in our guns have recently moved on from the eating a "Tide Pod challenge" to the "condom snorting challenge" up your nose and pull it out your mouth via your throat .... I sheite you not!

Maybe they should try it with the....d***....still inside...;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top