JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the fall and winter I choose my kimber stainless ultra carry II 45 cal and in the summer my pocket buddy is a L.W.seecamp 32. both stainless and both fun to shoot at the range, woods, etc. well okay the seecamp isnt that fun, but hey its count your life on reliability and protection. did I ramble....

I choose between three, depending on mood and situation.

G19 9mm w/Milt Sparks VMII
Springfield Loaded 1911 .45ACP w/Milt Sparks VMII or DeSantis OWB
Kel-Tec P3AT .380ACP w/K&D IWB

I usually leave the Glock at home now that I find the 1911 so much more comfortable.

Depending on clothes, weather, other considerations-

Glock G21 4.6"

Colt 1991-A1 5"

S&W 638 bodyguard 2"

Uhm, IF I owned any guns which I sure don't. All pictures I've posted and will ever post are of airsoft replicas. Very accurate models.

I have a G22 and a G21, both full size of course. But I will most likely get a smaller one for concealed and backup carry. I was curious to see what others carry. I have several cops I know that carry 1911 full frames concealed quite comfortably. I could see though in warm weather a smaller gun would be much easier to conceal.

How do you like that crimson trace??

Great at night, pretty much useless in bright sunlight, and given the chance to return to the moment I bought it... I'd do it again, but I think I'd check out the other model with the side-switches, first- if they still make the side-switched one.

The reason being that this CT on the .45 has a broad switch on the front which I find a little awkward to squeeze properly.

on the other hand,

I have a CT on the S&W 638 (airsoft model pictured above shown with authentic airsoft replica .38 +P pellets) that has a little button on the front strap which is easy to activate and keep on without any effort.

If the .45 CT had the same button as the .38 CT it'd be almost perfect.

Little Glock 23 in an old Galco F.L.E.T.C.H. holster...

IMG_7055.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads