JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I can state that the Walmarts in the Tri-Cities don't sell firearms or reloading components. They do carry a pitifully small selection of ammunition, but the displays are shrinking each week. Don't know if they are planning on phasing the ammo out, or they just can't get enough product to justify display space. The Walmart in Hermiston, OR sells firearms, ammo and even a few reloading components (powder, bullets, primers.) On the bright side, Griggs in Pasco still has a few pounds of Varget on the shelf.

I know Marysville is not in King county but they regularly carry Colt LE6920's for a reasonable price. and the Arlington store doesn't sell guns but their ammo case was actually full of 9mm,.45, .40 .223 the other day, my mind was blown.

I wanna say around $1200. I think that one had Magpul furniture though.

They currently, as of last night anyway, have another Colt but the price tag doesn't say any model number. it has a fixed front sight and a flip up rear sight though all black going for $1097. Also they have a bushmaster if that's your thing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top