JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are the rear tang sights on these lever guns a big improvement for 74 year old eye? Any ideas for a rifle gun case for these lever guns? THX.

I'm leaning toward these ^^ sights for Wifey's Rossi M92.. and maybe one of these...

I learned to respect the .444 Marlin in the Michigan deer woods many many moons ago. Really kick-@$$ on the deer, ears, and shoulder! Ranges there werent what they are here in Colorado, so the .444 was quite viable... I've heard that the cartridge has about died off thanks to the popularity of the .45-70?
The 444 has a very large following and probably always will. Straight wall cases will last a loooong time and Starline still does regular runs of high quality brass. Jacketed and hard cast bullets will be available forever. I believe there's several companies making a single shot as well which isn't my thing but I know they're out there. I'm a big bore lever guy….and medium and small…and 🤠

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top