JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wondering which Surplus shop will give me the best prices/highest offers for surplus items I do not need any longer? Or would it be better to post the stuff on the BST and hope for the best? This is stuff that did not sell at the local gun shows.. I have something like 20+ BDU jackets in both Woodland and Desert camo(both types) and a few foreign stuff, and a lot of misc pouches/bags and some LBVs to sell... the majority of the uniform pieces are size M, not a lot of L or XL or even 2XL...

Why don't you call them and ask?

<points to second part of my username) cause I'm deaf? Yes I can work around that by calling a relay, but most surplus shops hang up the moment they hear "Hello we are XXXX relay calling for Mr. XXXXX" and assume that the relay services are telemarketers. :rolleyes:
Of the surplus shops I know, I've contacted only one with a valid email address, the others only have phone numbers.....so I'm looking for actual feedback on which shops would give me a good deal, the answer of "expect them to pay about the same as gov liquidation auctions" is not valid because I do not have a large pallet full of gear to sell, and it does not take into consideration of fuel costs to deliver or shipping, plus the payment of their workers to pick up the purchase.. I am aware that they sell the stuff for a range of prices that I am selling lower than, but I am not sure how much less it would be to sell the same stuff quickly to them than it is to sell here over a long period of time....

I understand that. Its usually explained in introductory threads or threads regarding usernames. To simplify; anytime you see an adjective with a capitalized letter and modified such as the 2nd half of my username, it would be wise to consider the reasons for the choice of words. Anyways. Yes I am deaf and I like camo ergo CamoDeafie. Deafie refers to a deaf person in Deaf Community..

If you PM me your email I'll respond with mine and I'll be happy to contact surplus stores to help in any way I can. Thank you for the clarification, I'm not the the sharpest tool in the shed but I do want to help if I can. Take care, brother.

Unless someone has sold a bunch of surplus items to various surplus stores in the area how on earth would anyone be able to answer your question?

My comment was based on how they normally do business. If they can buy a pallet of BDU's for equal to $1 a pair (by way of an example I have no idea what they pay for anything) why would they pay any more then that to buy a smaller amount from someone walking in the door? So I would expect to get very little for anything they can source from their normal supply chain.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top