JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which state has the best gun laws?

• Alaska

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idaho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Montana

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Oregon

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Nevada

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Utah

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Arizona

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Wyoming

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BKB00000 im not going to waist my time any more then i already am by not responding to you. and

the second amendment is the ONLY amendment i can have permanently stripped from me, as a free man. that doesn't bother you?

guess the second amendment is a "waist" of time.

if your a good clean hard working american then getting a background check shouldnt be a problem should it??? how is that punishment?

It "shouldn't be" a problem.... but.... I have been "delayed" almost 2 weeks now waiting to pick up a new shotgun. Yet I am a CHL holder and have purchased numerous firearms. What can be the holdup that would require several weeks to "investigate"? I havent moved, same address and information for years. When talking to the store manager he said OSP has delayed some customers for 30 days, and then called and delayed them again for another 30 days. What is to stop them from arbitrarily delaying us indefinitely? I am very frustrated to have been delayed in the first place.... but to get delayed for 2-4 weeks is ridiculous.

Besides the ludicrous $10 fee and feeble background checks by OSP, no reciprocity with other state's CHL's, and not being able to carry on an ATV, I think the Oregon laws are pretty good. Fortunately every one of those has proposed legislation to get changed.

I think Oregon is pretty decent and if we can fix those few "problems", we will be very well off.

Sent from Samsung Captivate using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top