JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is always the AK option. Here is a Zastava M77 that can take (very slightly modified) M14 mags. 20140423032450-8ae55818-la.jpg

With my luck, something would break eventually.

If they imported the M77 I'd consider it again. I just prefer something where parts are still available.

M1A Super Match w/ a McMillan glass stock, Standard M1A w/ simply beautiful stock, And a STD M1A M14 clone w/ a USGI walnut stock & buttplate assembly, USN sling & USGI flash suppressor with a bayonet lug.

IMG_0509.JPG IMG_0512.JPG IMG_0510.JPG IMG_0506.JPG IMG_0553.JPG IMG_0554.JPG IMG_0556.JPG IMG_0554.JPG IMG_0553.JPG

Last Edited:
One of my favorite personal shooting stories was about my DSA 16" barrel. I started spotting for a guy shooting an expensive big game rifle at a Butte, Mt. range. He was quite peeved since I told him he had been missing.I sat down at the wooden bench and set the open sights to 600 meters.I was using surplus ammo and no rest. The life sized steel coyote rocked then the clang drifted back.I told him that's what happens when you hit it!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top