JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd get the 10 over the 9. When I shot my 18" 11-87 and the JM Pro 10 the length didn't seem to bother me. The SPX is nice but the JM series have way more custom features added from the factory.

Mossberg's website says the JM Pro 10 shoots 3". To be honest I've never had the need to shoot 3" shells in my tactical shotgun. I've only shot 3" in my duck gun and 3.5" in my goose gun. Plus 3" and 3.5" shells cost way more.

You're right about it shooting 3". But does that mean that it will cycle 2.75"? I mostly shoot 2.75" but I would like to have the option of shooting both.

After about 3 rounds the bad guy isn't going to tell whether they were 2 3/4 or 3". I don't think there is that big of difference,except capacity of shot and I wouldn't feel undergunned....with a 12ga...with only 2 3/4" shells.
I have the 3" for hunting cause I'm a lousy shot and want all the advantage I can get,but in home distances are close enough there shouldn't be a big difference. You will hit and maim or kill the thing you are shooting at.So don't let the shell length make the decision if you like the other gun better.
If that is the only difference then,of course,get the 3"
YMMV

my mossberg 930 with 28" is a reliable clays crusher. it eats birdshot better than any other shotgun i have ever used.

<broken link removed>

%2385128.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews