JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can't decide which scope to get. I wanted the vortex because of the price and higher magnification but if its worth paying a lil more for a higher end scope I might consider it.

Steiner m5xi 5-25x56 t3 reticle
Schmidt & Bender pmII 5-25x56 h59 reticle
Us Optics b25 5-25x52 h59 reticle
Vortex hd genII 4.5-27x56 ebr2c recticle
NF atacr F1 5-25x56 t3 reticle

Last Edited:
With money no object, U.S. Optics, hands down!
One you might want to check out is the Night Force line up, I have several of the Light Seeker series, and the NSX are almost as good as the top of the line U.S. Optics, and less cost. One thing, be careful, some have Quick return to zero turrets, and while a nice feature to have some times, it might be a deal breaker depending on what you want to do with it!

What he said^.
But looking at the options you've listed and knowing nothing more, I'd ask if you've looked at Nightforce. I'm sure they've got something in the same price range.

What are you putting it on?

Hopefully a DT srs 6.5 creedmoor. Wife is not liking the price though haha I was trying to hide the price and show it to her when the time was right but I accidentally let it slip out:mad: If not the dt maybe a bergara bmp in 6.5 creedmoor.

S&B. One of my friends shoots this in competition and it is about the most amazing piece of glass I have ever seen. You won't regret it for a second if you have the money.

I looked through a s&b pmII at cabelas the other day, glass is fantastic.

With money no object, U.S. Optics, hands down!
One you might want to check out is the Night Force line up, I have several of the Light Seeker series, and the NSX are almost as good as the top of the line U.S. Optics, and less cost. One thing, be careful, some have Quick return to zero turrets, and while a nice feature to have some times, it might be a deal breaker depending on what you want to do with it!

nsx or nxs? The nf atacr looks g2g also.

Last Edited:
You've got some good ones listed and you'll do fine with any of them. I just happen to be partial to Nightforce.
The, probably? cheaper, NF @ 22x is more than enough for the 6.5 Creedmoor. Even with the smaller 50 mm objective, the clarity makes 1,200 yd shots a breeze.

I have extensive experience with all the top glass, and for my own hard earned coin, I choose Night Force! Optically, it is a dead match for U.S. Optics, and Schmidt & Bender, but I like the advantage of 1/8 MOA windage turrets for really dialing in on the wind values! I also like the internal lit recital with stadia in the top range and built in moa declination's all the way down to 2000 meters with out doping. This comes in VERY handy for ranging as well as maximizes the scopes internal adjustments for doping when needed with out having to use a - moa rail/mount. All this comes standard acrss the board with Night Force!

I have extensive experience with all the top glass, and for my own hard earned coin, I choose Night Force! Optically, it is a dead match for U.S. Optics, and Schmidt & Bender, but I like the advantage of 1/8 MOA windage turrets for really dialing in on the wind values! I also like the internal lit recital with stadia in the top range and built in moa declination's all the way down to 2000 meters with out doping. This comes in VERY handy for ranging as well as maximizes the scopes internal adjustments for doping when needed with out having to use a - moa rail/mount. All this comes standard acrss the board with Night Force!
Perfect for punching holes in towels.

IMG_1783.JPG

Now if it shoots straight is up to me! :eek:

If your building a more bench oriented rifle, Might look for an older Redfield 6X18X50 or a 8X24X50 or a 8X32X56 scope, these were the top of the line not that long ago, and would really do your build justice on the bench.
Another would be the top of the range Pentax scopes and Bushnell's in the same power range as the Redfields! Don't bother with Leupold, the others offer more for less money, and the quality is equel or better then the best Leupolds!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top