JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Which Oregon knife companies have factory stores open to the public?
I think Gerber does. I know Kershaw does a once yearly sale around the holidays. But what about the rest of them?

Idk if leatherman has a store necessarily or just accepts trade-ins for defective merchandise. Worth looking into tho. Gerber would have been my first suggestion...

Yep, Benchmade has a factory store. I was there one time. Lots of shoppers, and no prices on anything. Guess ya finally make your way to the counter, and ask the one person working, how much is knife-X ?

Never went back. I hope they've developed a better system.

WAYNO.

Does Buck still do this? Do they even have a local factory?
I remember my grandfather telling me about buying a knife at a factory store, but I forget where he was.

When I went to drop off my Gerber to be fixed I didn't see a factory store. I know there is a leatherman store at the Cascade station in Portland. As mentioned before Benchmade does too and Kershaw has there yearly sale. Idk about buck since it isn't an Oregon store but maybe not Idaho they do.

Idk if leatherman has a store necessarily or just accepts trade-ins for defective merchandise. Worth looking into tho. Gerber would have been my first suggestion...

Leatherman has a store in Cascade Station. While they may have something on sale, they are by no means a "discount store!"
They have a full selection of belt tool pouches, I buy them for use as magazine carriers!

IMG_0476.JPG IMG_0557.JPG

Last Edited:
Leatherman has a store in Cascade Station. While they may have something on sale, they are by no means a "discount store!"
That is true. Most company stores are rip offs. And I didn't know Kershaw had two sales!! But really the best place to get a deal on a knife is online. Or a sale at like bimart but even they are vary limited on what they got. I use Amazon mostly and with prime I get free shipping. They are either the same price or lower than any store in town. I have gotten my bucks and Kershaw's there and have been happy. Never would I have found my buck 500 in town.

I think that you are right, with the exception of the Kershaw factory sales! The deals there are just stunning! Penny's on the dollar! And for regular stock items too, not just seconds! The seconds they sell are just cosmetic, they don't sell bad knives! :)
The BIG catch is that you have to stand in line for hours with hundreds of people! They only allow X number of folks in at one time. It's run as well as could be expected, and I'm not faulting Kershaw in any way! It's just overwhelming! It's usually as cold as a well diggers hienie, too! I'm to old for that shiz anymore!

Last Edited:
You are right about that. I meant to say except the Kershaw sale. I got my blur ken onion model for like $27 I think and I have gotten a number of others for under $15. The biggest headache about that is the line to get in. Hours sometimes on the first day.
I never been inside Benchmade even though I live in the same town. My brother made it sound like there stock that is discontinued is hiked up cause it's now a 'collector's item'. I can't see spending 100+ on a knife that I'm most likely going to loose lol. I'll spend that on a good hunting blade but not a knife I wear to work and loss it in the shrink wrap compactor like my last knife.

I figured online prices may be cheaper but I like to handle the knife before I buy. Most local dealers have a limited selection of models on hand.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top