JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
after running every possible combination of aimpoint, eotech, acog............I have chosen to go with elcan specter dr. Stupid expensive but best glass I have looked through in the category 1 to 4 is fast and easy with the throw lever batteries die no biggy still has an etched reticle thany you can illuminate or turn to red dot not to mention built like a tank downside is it's heavy but worth every ounce and unfortunately every dollar

after running every possible combination of aimpoint, eotech, acog............I have chosen to go with elcan specter dr. Stupid expensive but best glass I have looked through in the category 1 to 4 is fast and easy with the throw lever batteries die no biggy still has an etched reticle thany you can illuminate or turn to red dot not to mention built like a tank downside is it's heavy but worth every ounce and unfortunately every dollar

The battery is rated for an average of 3,000 hours of use. Minimum is 600 hours, if only used in bright daylight at high settings. That is a heck of a long time for such a little $3 battery. The odds of the batteries dying a pretty low, in my opinion.

That lever on the Elcan is pretty nifty, I must admit. That reminds me, I need to get some MGM Switchview throw levers for my two scopes. The turn on my Leupold to go from 2 to 7x is quite short and easy. With a throw lever installed, it would then become real quick and easy to change magnifications.

As stated above, the new vortex strike eagle 1-6 is a great option in a sub $400 optic. After using good 1-X optics on ARs (Vortex razor 1-6 and Burris 1-4), I will say affirmatively that in my opinion they are unquestionally the way to go.

in my opinion Aimpoints are the way to go. ACOGs are also great because they don't require batteries and are fantastic scopes. ACOGs do have a learning curve because of all the etchings but if you do your homework you'll be a great marksman with one.

However, I have a Bushnell TR25 on my 6920. It's lightweight, nearly as durable as an aim point or Eotech, and relatively inexpensive. I think I paid around $80 for it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top