JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot of liberals are just pro-business anti-gun moderates who are scared of freedom and would rather score cheap gotchas than govern. Hopefully that will change, and soon. When it does, I expect there will be room for freedom-loving people again.

Unpopular opinion on this board, I know, but I do think there are a fair amount of so-called liberals who vote dem because of how they perceive inclusivity. Perhaps if they looked into a more inclusive definition that included class and other criteria instead, we'd all get more done, bring back jobs, and build a society where everyone has the opportunity to live, prosper, and enjoy their freedom.

To my mind liberal politicians are a big part of that problem and they run the democratic party right now. The folks running the republican party are also a problem and I don't think for a second that most of them would stand up for 2A if it weren't for K Street money.

I hate political threads on forums, but... I'm having a hard time finding info about the degree of gun control-ness of the candidates on my ballot. I'm so fed up with all the infringement on second amendment rights, I'll probably be voting a straight Republican ticket this year, but in the meantime, some damage control on the Democratic primary is in order. If we can avoid flames, in favor of factual information, that would be good. Thank you, in advance, for being civil.
There`s only one way to fight against these ( so called ) politicians who fear us so much they insist on destroying our 2nd amendment rights, Solution, stand and let them know they can write all the laws they want BUT the 2nd amendment is not up for elimination. We as Americans and patriots will keep our rights and if necessary fight for them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top