JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Artillery strike.
sonar-buoy-custom-aliens-cn20-canister-star-trek_1_64cd6b71bc315fef5000173bb3d8a4e3.jpg

Couple canisters of CN20 nerve gas , compliments of the Colonial Marines.

My 590A1 even though I prefer my 18" SLP is my go to shotgun right now. FN does not produce their SLP shotguns anymore so If I cannot get parts for my SLP then I will buy a Beretta 1301 tactical.

Marlin 1895 Lever, .45/70 gets it done Right Quick and in a Hurry Like!

View attachment 1213281
This is the first thing that came to mind for me as well. Sausage sized projectiles don't just go through doors and walls, they take a large portion of them with them....

Sadly, I don't own one, so I'd have to default to my 870 with 00 and a 357 Security-Six sidearm for any Coup de Gras I'd need to administer. I just hate to see people suffer, plus a grown man crying and bleeding is just downright annoying.

This is the first thing that came to mind for me as well. Sausage sized projectiles don't just go through doors and walls, they take a large portion of them with them....

Sadly, I don't own one, so I'd have to default to my 870 with 00 and a 357 Security-Six sidearm for any Coup de Gras I'd need to administer. I just hate to see people suffer, plus a grown man crying and bleeding is just downright annoying.
Could sub out with the 95 Winny .405 Win, way more power if we suddenly got attacked by a chargin F-250!
They called it "Big Medicine" for a reason!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top