JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which AR15 RMR mount?

• Total voters
Still a worthy topic IMO!!
I went cheap with the UTG for testing. If it works out I like the smaller sight, I'll invest in something better.

True. Not too many out there really compared to the Aimpoint micro and closes. Tons and tons of mounts for those now that everyone has a clone of that sight available.

As for the 507C, I can't say enough good things about this little sight. It is very feature rich and hands down my favorite on a couple of guns now. I've got three now, two with the circle and dot reticle options and one just dot sight. The circle is fast and makes getting on target at close range very fast.

Probably get another or two in time.

I tried my 507 on my Ruger MKV. Never cared for it. If I don't like the 507 on the Banshee, I'll get another 510 for the new pistol build.
For the most, Larue is it for me and optic mounts. That will likely be the direction I head for the 507 if I like the sight enough.

I tried my 507 on my Ruger MKV. Never cared for it. If I don't like the 507 on the Banshee, I'll get another 510 for the new pistol build.
For the most, Larue is it for me and optic mounts. That will likely be the direction I head for the 507 if I like the sight enough.
I tried micros on pistols. I had one on a mark 4 briefly. Took it off and went back to irons. Retraining myself to hold a pistol low to see the dot was weird.

The UTG mount fills my need perfectly for the time being.
20190922-142637.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top