JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice thread revival! We really need to get back to doing tables at the gun shows :)

Start hitting the small shows, like in Carson.

Have a gigantic target at the back of the booth - something big enough, and tall enough, that it can be seen from two rows away.

Do you have info on the forum that is suitable for a display? How about including Trash No Land in the booth?

I like the idea of several types of firearms on secure display - from flintlock/percussion through WWI/II and modern target or hunting rifle.

If you want to reach a younger audience, look at popular video games. Right now bf1 is pretty big, if someone has a BAR 1918(a3) (the most popular support weapon) that might do it, as far as general audience goes tough question

Cheytac m200 intervention?
Recognizable VERY RARE always interesting, and if i remember right cheytac is an idaho based company? So its North West

Start hitting the small shows, like in Carson.

Have a gigantic target at the back of the booth - something big enough, and tall enough, that it can be seen from two rows away.

Do you have info on the forum that is suitable for a display? How about including Trash No Land in the booth?

I like the idea of several types of firearms on secure display - from flintlock/percussion through WWI/II and modern target or hunting rifle.

If I had more time on my hands I'd love to check out the smaller shows, the ones I've been to have been cool and unique for the most part.

If you want to reach a younger audience, look at popular video games. Right now bf1 is pretty big, if someone has a BAR 1918(a3) (the most popular support weapon) that might do it, as far as general audience goes tough question

Cheytac m200 intervention?
Recognizable VERY RARE always interesting, and if i remember right cheytac is an idaho based company? So its North West

If flintlocks and percussion muzzle loaders are needed for a display ... I might be able to help with that... If the venue isn't that far away... Tough to do , now that the school year approaches.
Andy

I appreciate that, Andy :)

Like @Basedgreaser mentioned, we always seem to do best with the ultra modern tactical stuff regardless of age range. The young people like seeing the video game guns in person and the old folks like to shake their heads (huge generalizations there). If we had anything truly special or unique that didn't look like it could blow an engine block in half chances are most folks wouldn't notice it. We could have a million dollar flintlock on the table and people would just walk on by. To date the absolute winner in terms of attracting attention was the Kel-Tec KSG when they first came out and were hard to get. Second was the Barrett .50BMG. Third was the Kel-Tec RFB. I agree with @Martini_Up, I think we need a belt-fed :D

We could have a million dollar flintlock on the table and people would just walk on by.

That hurts...but I do understand what you mean .... Even seen something similar at a muzzle loading show I attended ... go figure....:eek::D
Well if it ever seems like I could be a "draw" .... happy to help!
Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Ma Deuce!!!!

If only I could afford one! Anyone have one they could loan us? :D

The 1919 is nowhere near as cool but I feel like it might do the trick, and if I were to sell some other guns I might be able to swing one.

If I had more time on my hands I'd love to check out the smaller shows, the ones I've been to have been cool and unique for the most part.

I appreciate that, Andy :)

Like @Basedgreaser mentioned, we always seem to do best with the ultra modern tactical stuff regardless of age range. The young people like seeing the video game guns in person and the old folks like to shake their heads (huge generalizations there). If we had anything truly special or unique that didn't look like it could blow an engine block in half chances are most folks wouldn't notice it. We could have a million dollar flintlock on the table and people would just walk on by. To date the absolute winner in terms of attracting attention was the Kel-Tec KSG when they first came out and were hard to get. Second was the Barrett .50BMG. Third was the Kel-Tec RFB. I agree with @Martini_Up, I think we need a belt-fed :D
A belt fed, well they sell yugo m53 sarac kits (mg 42) for like 600. If theres a budget maybe you know someone who could build a non firing replica to draw attention, or just build one:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top