JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This would stop me in my tracks if I saw it on display.

In the mid-1930's until 1940, Colt did make full-auto .38 super and .45acp pistols, as well as experimental shoulder stocks and high capacity magazines under the guidance of William Swartz (inventor of the infamous "Swartz safety")

tumblr_m5stkfSzsU1rvhbxso1_500.jpg

How about a wake up call to all that choose to hide their heads in the sand and vote against the 2nd Amendment?

For those of you that haven't been paying attention, this is a smart gun. A good choice to display I would think. Certainly a conversation starter. Armatix-iP1-Smart-Gun-3.jpg

Last Edited:
One of those funky modern straight pull centerfire bolt guns.. like a Browning or Blazer or somesuch.. or a straight pull .22 biathlon/Olympic type rifle.
Kinda close to an old Schuetzen rifle.. but modern as the OP specified.
If we're talking old, well that's different.

The goal is to draw all types of firearms owners into community so I would think you would want a variety of options.

I like the Brown Bess to represent how we got our Liberty & Freedoms.

I would add a couple of .22's since we are about firearms education.

A bolt gun to signify the hunting community.

A modern sporting rifle - to defend against tyranny.

A defensive handgun - personal liberty

Maybe a cricket or something in pink to draw the women and kids.

A shotgun to show that there's no difference between the firearms sports.

GE M134A - nuf said.

Being that a transferable minigun would set you back more than most average homes in this part of the country and there are roughly 7 transferables in circulation maybe a PSG1 or as others have stated an M60, SAW, M2, or any of the "cooler" belt feds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top