JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Joe, you still got that Kriss Vector? That would draw someone like myself.

Maybe an AR on display with a bipod would mesmerize.

A Romanian PSL (or a Dragunov if you can find one) would bug out some eyes.

AK or AR pistols will grab attention.

An FN/FAL variant is always captivating.

The Tavor (I'm drooling!) would be awesome.

I think the bigger the better. a MG42 on the tripod would be great. If your looking for something under the price of a house, the Tavor, SCAR17, maybe a AR or something with thermals on it.

NO ARs. :)

For me, a sweet AK74u style rifle with cherry wood and bakelite mag would peak my interest.
(Im a sucker for AKs)

A Tavor would be next in line
(for me)

A double barrel 1911 would also grab folks' attention.

Free bumper stickers/decals would really get the name out.. But then again an anti with a false flag motive may find us (you) via that way..
(Only about private sales and try to skew the appreciation and safety of selling on a site like this versus ODT and other somewhat at times dubious sites ) otherwise we're a great community.

You gots it all wrong.. think hotpants/short shorts same same..
You can do it!

Yes! Calls from a distance.
An original Thompson sub machine gun. AND, a few bricks of .22lr priced at something like $150.00 a brick for an obvious joke . That would cover all your bases. Maybe some NFA and other stickers too.

Mike

A Trifecta from Kel-Tec, RFB, KSG, PMR-30...
But I think you are looking for "One" gun so you can more easily keep an eye on it or them.

While I generally agree with the "No AR's " sentiment, I do believe if you Cerakoted the barrel and receiver in Turquoise with black furniture and supended it four or six feet above the table. it would draw serious attention.

Like many others here, the new stuff just doesn't "do it" for me.

Even though my two main "tools" are stainless, there is something about blue steel and wood, even if most of the bluing is gone because of hard, honest use...

I like bullpups, I cannot lie. I like them even better when they can switch between different calibers. Even more when they are made by a manufacturer known for making accurate sniper rifles.

namic_Rifle_Modular_Multi-Caliber_Semi-Auto_Bullpup_Anti-Materiel_Sniper_Rifle_Carbine_Systems_1.jpg

I don't really care for the tacticool lever guns, but yes, I would look at it just to see if I am missing something.

I do like Scout guns, and I would like to have a .30-30 or .45-70 stainless lever action with scout scope, octagon barrel, maybe a skeletonized laminated or polymer stock (preferably rubber over molded), the buttstock having space for various things, like ammo, etc., with fiber optic/tritium backup sights with a rear aperture/ghost ring sight. Flash hider. The scope should be a very compact and lightweight 1-4x LER pistol scope.

Oh, and it would have to be takedown.

Wait - I guess I just described a tacticool lever action. :D

LMAO....

Do you know if they make synthetic replacement furniture for a vintage Winchester Model 94... Something I can hang an iPhone, flashlight, Swiss Army knife, laser range finder, GPS, and UMP238 space modulator off of? Oh yeah, and a compass in the stock, too!

Well the Warden claims to be tall, 5' 6" she says.... that's with her long hair all piled up on top of her head. 5' 2" is more like it and so a "adjustable length' stock makes sense, and there is the flash hider and the great fiber optic sights.

Gaudy colors won't bring in the sophisticated current membership of the NW Forums, but it will attract the as yet uninformed... New candidates for our sophisticated knowledge to soak in,

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top