Oregon Rifleworks
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms
HighLine Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Certaindeaf

Reactions
Helping a new shooter get setup with some gear.
Does a P365 use a double or single stack mag pouch?

Thanks in advance
I needed some pouches for a Ruger ec9s (small 9mm single stack) and got three of these from Amazon, $12. They're awesome. Totally impressed with the build quality.
As an added bonus, they'll also securely carry 33 round happy sticks and all between so hey, works for me.

TACwolf IWB Waistband Pistol Handgun Magazine Holster Pouch for 9mm .40 .45 Fits 7 10 15 Round Single Double Stack Mags for Glock17 26 19 Sig Sauer S&W Springfield XD M1911 Ruger https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DXWGXLW/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_9ZMP6MW1A4VX2FNQXXQR

Last Edited:
Reactions
I needed some pouches for a Ruger ec9s (small 9mm single stack) and got three of these from Amazon, $12. They're awesome. Totally impressed with the build quality.
As an added bonus, they'll also securely carry 33 round happy sticks and all between so hey, works for me.

TACwolf IWB Waistband Pistol Handgun Magazine Holster Pouch for 9mm .40 .45 Fits 7 10 15 Round Single Double Stack Mags for Glock17 26 19 Sig Sauer S&W Springfield XD M1911 Ruger https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DXWGXLW/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_9ZMP6MW1A4VX2FNQXXQR
Thank you

Use them as well, a few years now.

Reactions
I appreciate all the responses however my main question is if the 365 takes single or double stack mags. I understand they are a bit of a hybrid.
I suspect they take double stack.

Old Dog

Reactions
Yes, doublestack mags. Recommend ordering pouches made specifically for the 365. Ritchie and DeSantis both mag good versions, not awful prices.

Certaindeaf

Reactions
For external spare magazine carry I just use a branded tool pouch such as Leatherman, Dewalt or Craftsman.
I have some of those. What I don't like about them is you have to thread your belt through the slot.
With the clip ones you don't even have to have a belt and the one I linked are steel and super strong.
And $12/3.

Reactions: GOG

X95B

Reactions
Helping a new shooter get setup with some gear.
Does a P365 use a double or single stack mag pouch?

Thanks in advance
Double stack, I've got a couple from JM Custom Kydex and Tenicor. Both work very well for multiple guns.

20211203_095750.jpg 20211203_095731.jpg

Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Sporting Systems
Let Freedom Ring
Copeland Custom Gunworks

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors January Gun Show
Portland, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA