JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have a Plan, and practice it. Know whats behind that wall. You have to figure where your shots are going to be taken. I have a house full of kids, so there are some places in my house I cant shot toward. Even with hollow points of buck shot, it not worth the chance of collateral damage. You know your house better than anyone, so you should know where your security is the weakest, doors, windows. Practice in the dark, and make sure your kids know what to do as well. All of my children have been instructed to get low, stay in their rooms and call 911 if you can.

you have seen me, so you know I don't do sugarless:s0114::s0114:

I seriously thought a 9mm SBR AR-15 with a silencer would be perfect.

It would be a nightmare to wake the kids with gunfire.

I was even thinking NV would be good. Use the darkness to your advantage.

Just spendy........

A Trident with Night vision! You Rule!:s0155:
Knowing you, you'd probably have a Full Auto Trident.

For home protection does anyone use lights/lasers? I have heard both pros and cons to both. What do you think?

I have the TLR-1 on my HK, Crimson Trace grips on my .38, and soon to have a light on the 870. Chances are the bad guys aren't going to fumble for the light switch, so I'll blind em first. Down side is light or laser, you let anyone else know exactly where you are.

I have the TLR-1 on my HK, Crimson Trace grips on my .38, and soon to have a light on the 870. Chances are the bad guys aren't going to fumble for the light switch, so I'll blind em first. Down side is light or laser, you let anyone else know exactly where you are.

hold the light high above your head toward the intruder with one hand, and your handgun in the other. (If you choose a HG for HD)

I'm not a fan of lights attached to guns.

For home protection does anyone use lights/lasers?

I keep a CT laser on a .38 spl loaded w/ Hydrashock in a bed-holster and a Surefire tac light on the night stand next to my cellphone. Three dogs supply early warning and there are two exits from our bedroom.

H&K USP .40 (14 Winchester SXT, with second clip of 13 Hornaday TAP close by) with tactical Light on the wifes side, .45 XD Compact (11 rounds of CORBON, with 13 rounds of Hornaday TAP as my backup mag) on my side with Surefire Flashlight next to it. Under my bed is my Benelli 12 gauge.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top