JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought one of those license plate covers that lets you create your own wording on it. It is broken into a line above the plate and one below. I am torn between two options. One is more whimsical and the other is more serious.

The first option is...

MY OTHER CAR (top)
IS A 1911 (bottom)

Second is...

MOLON LABE! (top)
UNDERSTAND? (bottom)

Which do you think I should use?

Have other suggestions? Keep in mind I have limited letters and I can only fit 13 characters on the top line and only 9 characters on the bottom line. :)

I bought one of those license plate covers that lets you create your own wording on it. It is broken into a line above the plate and one below. I am torn between two options. One is more whimsical and the other is more serious.

The first option is...

MY OTHER CAR (top)
IS A 1911 (bottom)

Second is...

MOLON LABE! (top)
UNDERSTAND? (bottom)

Have other suggestions? Keep in mind I have limited letters and I can only fit 13 characters on the top line and only 9 characters on the bottom line. :)

Of those two.....I vote for the second

This this this...a thousand times this! :s0155:

Got any pictures of her? I drive an 86 GT that's seen many many miles and much better days...but she keeps on ticking :D
Your enthusiasm convinced me. :)

Ponyplate.jpg

The first option is...

MY OTHER CAR (top)
IS A 1911 (bottom)

Second is...

MOLON LABE! (top)
UNDERSTAND? (bottom)

Molon Labe! Too bad the kit doesn't have Greek letters. . .

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top