JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where to begin?
Winchester model 64
Python 6" Blue
Python 4" Stainless
Smith 66 3"
HK P9S 45acp
Springfield M1A
Armscorp m14
Ithaca 1911a1
I get depressed thinking about the rest.

Almost every firearm Ive sold I regret selling.

However, when I think back only 4 are at the top of my list:

Century AES-10B RPK (clone)

Springfield loaded M1A
(part traded for the RPK) had a gas block/timing issue. Fancy single shot when I traded it.

Century C93..
(Lack of military, quality, affordable mags)
Ran just fine, easy to work on..etc. but certain stocks ran for big $$ and this rifle didnt fit my magazine capability requirement .. So I gave up on an alternate 5.56 rifle option.

Arsenal AK.
Shot it more than a few times, loved the rifle.
Well, I had other cheaper AKs.. And at the time needed money asap as I was moving into a new place with my (former) lady..
I knew Id probably never be willing or able to come up with $1000 for an AK again. I should have sold some of the wasrs I had at the time instead and kept the Arsenal. In my mind, it was big money fast.. And the other AKs would have taken more time to sell to two different people.

Those are the firearms I regret selling.. I think I could have sold other items or been patient and waited to save to acquire or do other things rather than sell off what I had.
Im missing the M1A and RPK most of all.. :(

And I especially miss my early model CZ 75 Compact. I gave that gun to a family member for Christmas. Life happens and had a major falling out with said family member a couple years later and wound up not speaking to them for 4 years. Then they died. Lost the family and the gun.

Ouch

My 1st SCAR 17. I felt sick until I got it replaced.:mad:

About everything else I have sold I have replaced with something I like better.

Although I used to have a Interarms .243 that was a total tack driver and miss

My M-29 6.5". Man that gun could shoot!

My Springfield 1903A3, super-custom 24" Douglas match barrel, competition iron sighted, set trigger, 1000 yard, 16 pound rifle!
In retrospect all the others were mid-range so-so rifles, only a few would reach out to 400 yards and deliver a K-shot to a sub MOA target, I do miss them but if I had them today I would re-barrel em to 308 :confused:

I'd have to say my iwi galil. It was post ban but I don't care. Traded up to it and sold it for $1700 like a year and a half ago. It went to a good home though. The guy shipped it off and had it converted to full auto, he had several others and oh my they were lovely. I love to see it again.

My first center fire handgun. SW 29-2 .44 mag with 8 3/8" bbl. bought when I was a Jr. In high school. Paid $375 with presentation case!
Also, High Standard Supermatic Citation with 7 1/4" fluted bbl. gift from my father when I was HS freshman:(

At my age all of them. Probably my biggest regret was selling my very first 1911A1 way back in the late 60's when I was very broke just out of the military. That weapon and I had a history.

Regretted selling? Not many. The Daewoo DR 200 I sold in 2010 (gonna get another one) and the Paratrooper SKS I bought for 189 bucks in 1996.

More of the guns that could be on this list come from regretted not buying or finding a way to get.

--McMillian .50 caliber bolt action rifle for 1,800 dollars in 1995. Passed on that deal.:eek:
--Street Sweeper 12 Gauge in 1992 for 120 bucks before the ban. Missed out.:confused:
--Mac 10 with suppressor and 12 mags for 2,200 bucks in 1998. Didn't think I would ever want one.
--Colt Anaconda 44 Magnum with a 6 inch barrel for 800 dollars in 1995. Never thought I would shoot it.
--AT-22 rifle with accessories that I could have gotten for a song from friend. Thought I wanted a Ruger 10-22 instead.
--Colt Delta Elite Stainless in 10mm that I happened upon in a pawn shop for 500 dollars in 1995. No idea on that one.o_O

I am sure there are more that I can't think of, but the past being what it is, and the definition of insanity being what IT is, I have decided to get some help.

So now I work OT at work to support the buying of guns, not the selling of them.

Regretted selling? Not many. The Daewoo DR 200 I sold in 2010 (gonna get another one) ...

I sold off my DR-200 years ago, but I found another today.

IMG_7687.JPG

High Standard Supermatic Citation, with 7 1/4" fluted barrel, bridge over rear sight. I shot a rimfire bowling pin match with a time of 1.4 seconds. That was not the winning time, but my personal best time.

I carried a Colt Python on duty for a few years. When we were allowed to go to semi-autos I sold the Python to purchase the semi as I could not afford then to have the 2 guns. Kids do that to you. That Python was the sweetest shooting revolver I have ever had.

At one time I owned a cherry 1873 Winchester rifle in .32-20 made in 1889.
It was at least in 95% condition with a excellent bore...It was shot , but very well maintained.
However , being outta work at the time and needing rent and groceries....sigh
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews