JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
17 grooves?? How many fingers do you have?

I'm thinking that avatar is an actual image of yourself now.
C1AB1DB0-2CDE-4B9D-8F7B-A6617D7CE8B1.jpeg

Which Gen Glock 19 do y'all shoot and why. I just researching about the Glock 19 and have found, that the Gen4 is now LE only. And I've also that the Gen3 is probably one of thy most popular 19's. So is you could pick one generation of the Glock 19 which would it be and why. Also any thoughts on the Glock 19M I just saw one the other day for the first time ever. Just been trying to educate myself on the 19 have thought about picking one up. Thank you.
Thats really odd.

But I looked around there are still some certified used gen 4s around that can be purchased by noj LE.

I looked on Glock's website and it's only the 9mm and 40 cal Gen 4's that are LE only. The 10mm, 45, and 357 Sig Gen 4's don't appear with the "LE Only" banner.
Curiouser and curiouser...

Gen 4 - I have not owned a Gen 5 yet so I'll with hold opinion on that. I have owned all the other generations of Glocks though, and the gen 4 actually improves on the previous king - the gen 3, when it comes to ergonomics. Better grip texture, the redesigned mag release makes it a far more functional firearm out of the box for me. Gen 2 & 3 guns I would put a factory extended mag release in, then dehorn it and sand it smooth. Don't have to do anything on the gen 4 release.

The slide finish on the first 3 gens was better, but I had no corrosion issues with my gen 4 guns either.

Which Gen Glock 19 do y'all shoot and why. I just researching about the Glock 19 and have found, that the Gen4 is now LE only. And I've also that the Gen3 is probably one of thy most popular 19's. So is you could pick one generation of the Glock 19 which would it be and why. Also any thoughts on the Glock 19M I just saw one the other day for the first time ever. Just been trying to educate myself on the 19 have thought about picking one up. Thank you.
Generation 3.

We have owned and liked Glock 19s very much but we no longer own or shoot any 9mm pistols.

My first firearm, a Glock, in the late 90's was a Generation 3 too.

My husband's Glock 45acp pistol is a Generation 3 too.

All of them were bought NIB and shot well from the gitgo. NO issues whatsoever.

Cate

As a lefty, gen 3 isn't great and it's all due to the mag catch, especially on my 22C with an extendomatic one. I prefer gen 4, though I'm leaning gen 5 due to the Ambi slide catch. If gen 6 gets a true Ambi mag catch and ditches the flared mag well while reincorporating the finger grooves I'd want for nothing

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top