JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
so if I post my tactical assalt saiga shotty with a muzzle break to lessen the kick and its high cap clip and include the tactical carry bag for trade and want a cool piece like a retro Hi-Point type saturday night special seven shot high capacity double stack auto so I can be strappin heat with my CCW would also be interested in some cop killa bullets for the weapon but dont want to pay more than MSRP you would all have a stroke right. :s0140:

You got it:s0155:

My other peeves are the claims that an AK-47 can shoot through an engine block... also, people who think that a hollowpoint will go through a vest.

totally going OT with this, but I am also not liking the 9mm vs 40/45 threads on gun boards... where people claim that a 9mm will simply "piss off" an attacker.

This controversy kills me. Every one I've ever been around has called it clip until recently and i'm talking 50 plus years of being around guns.

so if I post my tactical assalt saiga shotty with a muzzle break to lessen the kick and its high cap clip and include the tactical carry bag for trade and want a cool piece like a retro Hi-Point type saturday night special seven shot high capacity double stack auto so I can be strappin heat with my CCW would also be interested in some cop killa bullets for the weapon but dont want to pay more than MSRP you would all have a stroke right. :s0140:

That is funny:s0112:
Thanks for the grin:s0155:

Tactical

would you like some tactical pants (yes really tactical pants) to go with that tactical flash light and that tactical scope what makes a tactical scope oh its got a 30mm tube or some weaver rail attached

paint it black and its tactical a ak47 with wood furniture is not tactical but change it to black now its tactical

Black boot use to be work boots now they are tactical boots

I agree!:s0114:

Ok, not to go off on too much of a tangent here but what is the difference between a clip and a magazine? I have always used them interchangeably.

cb

A magazine is spring loaded, whereas a clip is usually just a piece of steel that holds cartridges, usually to load them into a magazine.

Now, off to get me some tactical dinner:D

This controversy kills me. Every one I've ever been around has called it clip until recently and i'm talking 50 plus years of being around guns.

No kidding! I don't have quite that many years (close!) I will have to agree with you. I have always understood the difference between a stripper clip and a magazine, but when I hear the single word "clip" I think the removable spring loaded bullet holder/feeder thingie.:D

I'm not too hip with the "tactical" association to everything.

Last Edited:
What about this one...using the term 'point blank range' (point of aim equals point of impact) to mean anything that is shot at close distance. Correct me if I am wrong, but technically one could shoot at point blank range and be 20 feet from the target?

This is exactly what I have been looking for!!!!! PM Sent...................:s0114:

Oh such a rich subject, and my list may offend some folks. As a machinist I always roll my eyes when someone says a gun part is "Made from billet", ha ha.

That one came from car people. I've worked in metal shops most of my life and have never seen a billet except in photos taken inside rolling mills.

Often people correct me when I say something about their plastic gun, "It's not plastic! it's polymer!":s0112:

Polymer is easy to confuse with plastic, but it is way way stronger than steel, and just owning a polymer gun is an indication of great intelligence! Unlike plastic, polymer will last forever, long after old fashioned steel guns are forgotten.

Lemmings. :rolleyes:

Having a semiautomatic rifle called an "Assault rifle" is the most annoying.

What do you think about cartridges being called "bullets"? It's kind of a multipurpose term but it doesn't seem right. Whaddaya think?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top