JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For the first time ever, I'm buying at least one, if not two handguns from individuals located out of state (one from Texas at least and the other perhaps from New Hampshire). So, I need to find out which FFL/FFL's do transfers from private parties who are sending from out of state? Any referrals would be highly appreciated (and if you know what their transfer fee is, that is a bonus).

Planning on calling A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton first on Monday. Hopefully they do as they have one of the best prices I believe.

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite using Tapatalk 2

I recently used gun broker in Clackamas. Very professional, quick and cost about 35 bucks plus back ground check. May find it cheaper elsewhere, I like to go where they appreciate the transfers.

Find a list of your "local" FFL and start calling..."do you accept an out of state transfer from a private party"

The FFL I normaly use will not, but you can also ask the person you are purchasing from to use his local FFL (I've done that) if it is a rare gun and you really want it.

Best Price.

Unlimited Sales
Phone: 503-839-7351
Click here to visit us on the web.

Long Gun Fee: $9.00
Hand Gun Fee: $9.00
NICS Fee: $10.00
Other Fee: $20.00
See description below

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR