JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if I can send a .22lr rifle that is newer to a 03 or 02 FFL? Or can I only send it to a 01 FFL? The person I am dealing with said the 02 FFL is a pawnbroker in other than destructive devices. This would be an out of state transaction.

I was wondering if I can send a .22lr rifle that is newer to a 03 or 02 FFL? Or can I only send it to a 01 FFL? The person I am dealing with said the 02 FFL is a pawnbroker in other than destructive devices. This would be an out of state transaction.

Well I had my Barret .50 sent to A+ pawn as my FFL so you should be all good for a .22.

not a legal opinion, just my opinion.. When he gives you the FFL name just call and ask... People pawn guns and rifles all the time, you should be golden.

CONGRATS ON THE CHARTER!!!!

Thanks, that is what I thought, too. Just don't want the ATF breaking down my door for some illegal .22lr rifle transaction (that would be hard to explain to all the gunny felons in prison). Being in the upperclass of charterdom is great. All the perks, free ammo, 50% off guns on this site, etc...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top