JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ASC .308 metal mags are a waste of money and only useful if there are no lower receiver blocks on the planet.
I prefer D&H .308 mags over Magpul.
In my own I'm a dumazz drop testing, the .308 Magpul's will blow out the feed lips even with the caps on. :oops:
But Magpul is a good company and when I contacted them they sent me a sticker to send them back and gave me new ones.:s0025:

If the question was do I prefer polymer or metal, I would ask for what purpose; Range I like polymer, for duty I like metal.

The Army and marines now use Magpul polymer mostly

In WWVietnam we had 20 round metal mags until about late'67 when thy got the huge capacity 30 round metal mags. I trust them. I actually prefer the 20 round ones a bit better as the inserted mag as it does not get in the way as much.

PSA has 10 fewer Magpuls now. :cool:
Thanks.

A 12 dollar magazine to hold nearly $25 bucks worth of ammo. :(
Ain't that a sign of the times?
So if you wanted to sell me a magazine loaded with .223, you'd have to charge me $40 so you wouldn't lose money on the deal.:confused:

I fear the days of mag-dumps simply for the hell of it are long gone.:(

Safe bet... after the bath they took once Trump won, the gun and ammo manufacturers will ALWAYS keep supply at least a little on the tight side from now on just to ensure they don't take a bath like that again.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top