JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But what they DONT show you is how long it takes to put the loose rounds into the loader..........

It really is quite fast, only ~15 seconds if you get a system down. It's a tool which favors brain over brawn.

Don't get me wrong it is not a product for everyone, but for larger group trainings/qualifications and MG shoots its a godsend.

Thanks for the info ! I saw the Butler Creek and it looks real stout and easy to use, but what I want to do is load 10-20rds at a time. Any thoughts/comments on the Cammenga Easyloader ? Are there any others like this ?

I have and use the Cammenga and love it works best if you don't try to put all 30 Rds. in all at one time. Wish I could get one for my mini 30. The Cammenga will work on AR 15 and mini 14.

Same here, I had a mag with out of spec feed lips causing the rounds to bind. Used the LULA to unload the mag in a matter of seconds and fix the feed lips.
The LULA is great for its portability.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads