JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which 9mm?

• Browning Hi Power

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • CZ-75B or SA

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Beretta M9

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Sig P226

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Other full size, hi-cap, metal frame 9mm

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters
the cz's are great I have the sp-01 tactical it seems to better balanced than the non-rail models and I like the da trigger better on the new models.

I also have a p226 and it's one of my favorites but just remeber if you get a newer sig they have a forged slide that can cause frame wear if you only use oil it... needs GREASE

UncalledForGabe,

I suggest you check out the excellent S&W M&P before you buy. Have you shot each guns on your list? If not, that would be my other suggestion - try before you buy. I have my choice of H&K's, Sig's and Glocks to carry and I choose the Glock 19 - really don't like the Glock, but I gotta say it's reliable. Wish we would go with the M&P, it is really an excellent gun, but then again I wish we would go to a single stack M1911, like the excellent Kimbers. Good luck - be safe.

cheers,
UrbanMan
Urban Survival Skills, Survival Equipment, Survival Planning and Preparation

I suggest you check out the excellent S&W M&P before you buy.

I've tried the M&P, and the Glock, and the XD. I'm just not a fan of plastic. I guess what I'm looking for is a heavy pistol.

I have a eaa witness match that I bought for plinking and absolutely love. Since it's basically a clone of the cz-75 sa that's what I would go for on the list.

I thought about the EAA, but with all the CZ-75 clones out there, I might as well go with the original.

I have an earlier EAA Witness 9MM (small frame). Its a nice shooting gun and does what i want it to. Wished that i had a newer one with the "larger" frame so i can get conversion kits for 45 acp. Maybe the Italian manufacturing makes me feel like the quality is there :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top