JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's all good, the MVP Patrol is still a strong contender.

I fail to see myself what is special or desirable about the Mossberg MVP Patrol. The MVP Flex looks like it is the more versatile and better rifle to me, compared to the MVP Patrol.

All of the various stock options and ability to adjust length of pull and thickness of recoil pads that the MVP Flex has is a big plus in my opinion. And with a 18.5 inch medium heavy barrel, the Flex weighs the same 7.5 lbs that the Patrol does with only a 16.5 inch barrel. Those two extra inches would be a plus for the MVP Flex in my opinion.

Or you could get the MVP Flex with a 20 inch sporter weight barrel, and it would only weigh an even 7 lbs. For hunting, that would be a more comfortable rifle to carry all day.

I can't seem to find the Mossberg number, to do an Internet search, for the 18.5" or 20" threaded barrel in 7.62.

It is all on Mossberg's website. You can see all of the MVP Flex models that I mentioned listed on this page below. Select your options for caliber, threaded barrel or not, etc.. and then click on the SELECT button. The order number for that model will then be displayed.

I just noticed that the Flex models are much more expensive than the Patrol. I guess that is the reason why there is such interest in the Patrol models, as they are much more affordable.

<broken link removed>

It is all on Mossberg's website. You can see all of the MVP Flex models that I mentioned listed on this page below. Select your options for caliber, threaded barrel or not, etc.. and then click on the SELECT button. The order number for that model will then be displayed.

I just noticed that the Flex models are much more expensive than the Patrol. I guess that is the reason why there is such interest in the Patrol models, as they are much more affordable.

<broken link removed>

The Flex models are also much harder to find.

<broken link removed>

I just never hit "select". :confused:

Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR