JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK, I'll go against most of the post here.
Yes the Ruger mark is good and so are most of the other brands & models stated in here

The Beretta NEOS is 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of the other brands mentioned, is one of the easyiest to clean, points really well for me. Probably the biggest plus for it is that it will function with almost all ammo you can feed it, not so with most other 22lr semi,s. That is a big deal when you have to buy what ever ammo you can these days, not always a choice.

I have several S&W 22lr & mag. revolvers, a mod 41, & Ruger mark 2, along with the NEOS. For a first time 22lr semi I will recommend the NEOS 100%
As for accessories, you can change grips, sights, and get a carbine kit, its already got the weaver style optics rail.

The trigger can be improved on very easily (look for the web instructions)
with simple tools and the spring from a Bic lighter. They have an adjustable trigger on the upgraded model.

Some people like the looks and some don't, I fit in the latter group, but the plusses out weighed the looks for me./B]

I have a neos and have owned a buckmark as well.The buckmark is a great gun but usually cost about twice as much as the neos.It might just be me but my neos is just as accurate and reliable as my buckmark was,i think the neos is a great gun and would not hesitate to buy one. (as long as you don't mind the space gun look)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top