JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For light cover garments, you might try a mag pouch from The Wilderness in horitzontal configuration. I have one and it disappears in plain sight. I usually carry two spare mags in a regular leather pouch from Milt Sparks, but sometimes clothing makes that difficult. The little wilderness pouch is excellent for those times when only light cover is appropriate. You can find them at http://thewilderness.com

To bad those come in leather:( But I try one out anyway. Thanks for the tip.

I carry a full-sized Taurus PT1911 daily.
A good gun belt/holster combo make it a dream to carry.
My belt is from Crossbreed, and the holster is a Pure Kustom Black Ops model.
Rocky at Pure Kustom is a great guy to do business with. His holsters are Editor's Choice in the latest edition of the Rifleman.

I carry a full-sized Taurus PT1911 daily.
A good gun belt/holster combo make it a dream to carry.
My belt is from Crossbreed, and the holster is a Pure Kustom Black Ops model.
Rocky at Pure Kustom is a great guy to do business with. His holsters are Editor's Choice in the latest edition of the Rifleman.

Thanks for the heads up Rem! Looks like that model holster gives you a lot of configuration options.:s0155:

Springfield EMP 9mm

PICT0018.jpg
PICT0017.jpg

Such a nice gun......wish it were more affordable, but such a nice gun!

My pleasure, rayd8. The Black Ops is the most versatile holster I have seen. On-belt and IWB with multiple position configurations. Takes a little experimenting the first day, but finding your own "sweet spot" is easy. I got mine before Rocky began making the Black Ops Pro. My next holster will be a Pro version. Need one for my PT 24/7 Pro DS now. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top