JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know exactly what Fascism means, how it operates, and how it disguises itself.I had family who died in the Holocaust, otheres who fought in the resistance in Belgium and Italy, my Dad served out the entire war. Spent my life battling its manifestations here in the USA, recognize it clearly in some of this thread's posts. One of the big reasons that I own guns.

Then why use it incorrectly as a perjorative term against others?

For every non muslem that they kill there should be 1,000 muslims put out of our misery.

Is that a conservative viewpoint? I don't think so. It's genocidal and authoritarian - calling for the mass deaths of innocents unconnected to a particular war crime.
If it's genocidal and authoritarian, it could be on the left - Stalinist communism, but that doesn't fit the bill here. So it is right authoritarianism - meaning fascism, or something damn close.

Last Edited:
Obama being voted in twice say much about the mindless gullibility of non discerning voters. Yes the voters are stupid. <broken link removed>

Yep Just like the Democrats today.

1."Everything in the state". The Government is supreme and the country is all-encompasing, and all within it must conform to the ruling body, often a dictator."

Obama fits that bill and the Democrats want everything controlled by the Government and the people taxed for everything and no one can be allowed to have free will outside that increasing government freebie enterprise.
As long as they keep getting their little perks and usually involves free stuff without working for it.

Oh yes and keep the drugs flowing and cut that Law enforcement infringement..(they don't want any unless it is against conservatives).. they sure are brain dead aren't they ROFLMAO.

Seriously this country is in trouble. Islamics exploit that also and all the left does is enable them to the ultimate point of their own demise. Like lemmings off the cliff without even a hesitation.

They do not want to hurt the Muslims feelings but do not hesitate the call Good hard working and honest Patriots terrorists. That fits right in line with the definition of fascist.

3."Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong. If you do not agree with the government, you cannot be allowed to live and taint the minds of the rest of the good citizens."

Wow that pretty well spells it out to what the "democrats" do today in America under Obums administration.
And they want you disarmed so you cannot defend yourself against their terrorism and the islamics terrorism and from the general run of the mill thugs that helped them gain power.

Sure as hell fits all the definitions of fascism that I have read. They are really masters of disguise also and MSM is right in there helping them achieve their ends.

History revisionists try to paint Fascism as right wing politics, but all of Fascism's defining principles are on the left:
  • Large government that micromanages it's citizens
  • No restrictions on the government's ability to infringe on the rights of citizens, if they have any to begin with.
  • Censorship of any speech critical of the government
  • The government controls the economy to the point of telling companies what and how much they can produce

Yep you stated it far better than I did :)

I see the note that an ignored person has posts here. I think I am glad they do not show up knowing the persons history. I sure love that Ignore switch. It just works :):D:):D:p:p:p

Yep the facists are all on the left.
The right had better get seriously hardcore soon, before we lose this nation.
Anyone calling themselves conservatives need to grow a pair and stop tolerating
the condescending BS from the leftist fascist elitists.

Gun control is part of their agenda and as long as they cannot achieve that they have no control that the good people do not let them have.
Keep that fight up hard and strong !

Think we are well past the naming and defining what the evil is, time to get our elected leaders to doing their job to protect Americans. They have done a pee poor job of it so far and they need it brought to their attention.o_O

Funny you look at the French and they are great talkers, searching for the exact word to make their point. They are worthless when it comes to protecting their own.o_O

Ya'll do realize that when they start killing here they will be wearing body armor just like in France? Got a plan since most ya'll carry handguns?o_O

Ya'll do realize that when they start killing here they will be wearing body armor just like in France? Got a plan since most ya'll carry handguns?o_O

Yeah shoot accurately in the head neck and knees, and hips and sides and anyplace there is a gap in the armor.
:D:rolleyes:

Ohh and tungsten cores.... since the libs don't like lead :D

4plqlax.jpg

And that could be a bacon wrapped pig poop filler in there :D

Last Edited:
I'm pretty sure they fight wars to make money. Look at the billions that have been spent on private companies that went nowhere.
All that money "spent" on infrustructure was pissed away and stolen.
The military should not be a country builder, it should be a spear tip to destroy what stands in the way of freedom and safety of the free world.

This guy said it best,
"We should leave behind smoking ruins and crying widows"

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/01/...rror-leave-behind-smoking-ruins-crying-widows
Yeah and the second guy may be a little clueless.Economic pressure? That's what's keeping this alive,the money it generates.
We need to start by taking places like Dearborn Michigan off the map in the US so we can be seen as serious about this.Start a campaign like the Germans have done, un? islamisation of the US.
Like I used to say when this all started years ago,nuke a couple major cities over there and tell the world this is what will happen if we are hit again.Don't send troops,just planes and ships.
Now in retrospect,I'm guessing the Marine who was at one of the first meetings at the pentagon,had the right idea.
A Army lawyer who lived in Tacoma went to the meeting at the start of the war.The top marine wanted to state his idea.They weren't sure they wanted to hear it but let him go.
He said 'we put the good guys on a ship and bomb the rest.... then we sink the ships'
Now I see he had a perfect solution.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads