JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The weekend’s mayhem in Venice Beach, coupled with a crazy car crash episode in Seattle and last week’s discussion of teen suicide in King County have highlighted the double standard applied to death by any means other than firearms.

<broken link removed>

Question for Northwest Firearms members: Are you more or less dead when killed with a firearm than by another means?

Well, if you ask a brainwashed idiot(generally a liberal, but hey, let's be fair) they will tell you that cars are necessary and the comparison isn't even funny. I'm not sure what world they live in that guns are not necessary, since when they are frightened by a loud noise the first thing the scared populace do is call men with guns(911) to save them. They also want men with guns stopping "terrorists" and other "bad guys".

From here on out, I suggest we propose exactly what Anti's try to push on us. You want to go to the store? Call a cab(someone trained to operate the vehicle). The idea that anyone that wants one can just go out and BUY a car is scary! Those things weigh 2,500 lbs. and fly down the road at over 100mph!

If you want an "assault vehicle"(SUV or any off road potential), you must join the National Guard. If you want something that is made only to kill(what else could something like that be for?) you can have one while serving in defense of our country.

I would then also ask the idiots to point out where the Constitutional protection of their right to drive is, while very clearly pointing to "Shall Not Be Infringed".

guns are gruesome because they leave little holes that leak when you get killed with one, having your brains splattered on the pavement by a car is just tragic. guns clearly make you more dead. i guess there's no sarcasm emote.

Those things weigh 2,500 lbs. and fly down the road at over 100mph!

Our Honda Odyssey weighs 4,400#'s empty and can go 125 mph before it hits the limits built into the electronics and it's a pretty common vehicle.
Our MH weighs 32,000#'s and tops 100 mph. No special license required for it either. Oh yes, it'll do that towing the Odyssey too.

What are people thinking with all these deadly weapons running around loose!!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top