JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good stuff man! After what you describe you're going through, it really warms the cockles to read you being more your *regular* self.
Is there a ruffage joke in there somewhere...? o_O :D

Last Edited:
Is there a ruffage joke in there somewhere...? o_O :D
Yes, but it was covered in another thread. :D

9780340196007-us-300.jpg

Ya beat me to it. I was having trouble getting the image to drop into the message composition box.

Damn you!
KAHN!.jpg

Last Edited:
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! SOMEBODY THROW SOME ANIMAL FLESH ON A FIRE AND WOOD AND GET THIS MAN SOMETHING TO EAT STAT!!! THIS IS INHUMANE TREATMENT! IS THERE NOBODY IN THE AREA?

It's good to know you have a good support network. Seriously, if there is something you need, do not hesitate to reach out.

On a side note, we BBQ'd London broils (top round flat roasts), with baked potatoes, salad, and toasted garlic bread. Washed it down with that blue ribboned beauty called Pabst.
Fwiw (and i have ALOT of catchin up to do on this thread) my buddies brother had basically terminal brain cancer tried everything and as a last resort went on a holistic foods diet. Absolutely nothing processed. (And i dont think meat either) and the cancer actually subsided. Eating healthy is the foundation of being healthy.
Now if i could just live by that philosophy.

I hope your doing better man. I hope to see you out on the range someday giving you some free ammo. Hopefully that will cheer ya up ;)

Free ammo always cheers me up!
You can get me something cheap, like Freedom Munitions, in .40 S&W 180-gr RNFP will do for plinkin', thankyouverymuch...
I'll keep the Speer Gold Dot short-barrel HPs for "special purposes"... ;)
That would make me very happy. Very happy, indeed... :)

I don't know how I missed this thread...You're absence bothered me for months. Glad to know your still kicking...well, kind of kicking, well, more like wanting to kick...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top