JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! At last!
Disabled parking pass.JPG

Does this mean the crisis is over and you are on the mend?? Certainly hoping so!!
I am making short (time-wise) trips to the doctors' offices and to Rite-Aid for drugs.
I did my first grocery store trip in 3 months 10 days ago and learned that what used to take me 1 hour now takes 3. :eek:
So, I'm gaining a bit more mobility, but also looking to shorten the death march across the Winco parking lot, now that I've got the handicapped parking pass...

I even dressed myself before I went to the store! And yes, this was after the first haircut and beard trim in 16 weeks.
And I'm wearing pants... PANTS, I said! Not leisure/yoga pants. And a real T-shirt; not a sweatshirt!
Dressed myself!.JPG
And $250 worth of groceries! And yes, even the precious TP!
Shopped too!.jpg

Last Edited:
I am making short (time-wise) trips to the doctors' offices and to Rite-Aid for drugs.
I did my first grocery store trip in 3 months 10 days ago and learned that what used to take me 1 hour now takes 3. :eek:
So, I'm gaining a bit more mobility, but also looking to shorten the death march across the Winco parking lot, now that I've got the handicapped parking pass...

I even dressed myself before I went to the store! And yes, this was after the first haircut and beard trim in 16 weeks.
And I'm wearing pants... PANTS, I said! Not leisure/yoga pants. And a real T-shirt; not a sweatshirt!
View attachment 844765
View attachment 844766
2accc986a82f16518f9121c67272bbb5.jpg
Do they use babies to grow those greens?...

View attachment 844765
View attachment 844766

Good to hear man....Stay goofy!
Lemme ask, do you eat all those leafy tender greens before they start to get all slimly and nasty?

No, Those greens grow up into mommy and daddy greens, that make more "Baby Greens".
A little boy on a train asked his mother "Mommy, if big people have little people and big dogs have little dogs, do big trains have little trains?"
She said "Well, here comes the Conductor. Maybe we should ask him."
The mother asked the conductor if her child could ask a question and he smiled and said "How may I help you, young man?"
The little boy said "If big people have little people and big dogs have little dogs, do big trains have little trains?"
The Conductor straightened his back, squared his shoulders and proudly proclaimed "Sir, the Santa Fe always pulls out on time!"

:)

Good to hear man....Stay goofy!
Lemme ask, do you eat all those leafy tender greens before they start to get all slimly and nasty?
As a single guy, I did find it rather difficult to consume the entire pound of these mightily delicious, certified organic, unicorn-blessed, rainbow-kissed, triple-washed, non-GMO, preservative-free, artisan mixed baby spring greens (packed in 100% recycled plastic tubs, too! :) ) by the time they start to go bad. In the early days, ~10 years ago or so, I threw a lot of it away each week. Then, I started to eat more and larger salads and less was being thrown away. Once the COVID rage hit the populace, I discovered that by making my own sammiches at home during the work week instead of eating out every day like I did pre-COVID, in conjunction with the massive salad mastication at every home dinner, I could consume enough of the tub in a week that it was all gone, or at least gone enough, that I could justify buying a tub every week. It's a habit now that I find hard to break...

As a single guy, I did find it rather difficult to consume the entire pound of these mightily delicious, certified organic, unicorn-blessed, rainbow-kissed, triple-washed, non-GMO, preservative-free, artisan mixed baby spring greens (packed in 100% recycled plastic tubs, too! :) ) by the time they start to go bad. In the early days, ~10 years ago or so, I threw a lot of it away each week. Then, I started to eat more and larger salads and less was being thrown away. Once the COVID rage hit the populace, I discovered that by making my own sammiches at home during the work week instead of eating out every day like I did pre-COVID, in conjunction with the massive salad mastication at every home dinner, I could consume enough of the tub in a week that it was all gone, or at least gone enough, that I could justify buying a tub every week. It's a habit now that I find hard to break...

Good stuff man! After what you describe you're going through, it really warms the cockles to read you being more your regular self.

Hell yes man!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads