JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No doubt everyone of this who are into Eastern bloc surplus has heard, or said, that question. Daniel Fritter outlines the long, strange trip it takes to get that SKS to Canada. I assume importation into the USA is just as convoluted. It's like an Innocents Abroad scenario as the author describes the journey from first contact to receipt of the shipment in Vancouver.

http://calibremag.ca/surplus-ammunition-how-it-gets-from-there-to-here/

I sure can miss them at their older prices though.

However I'm sitting on a few crates that I'll love to see appreciate in value over the next decade or so.

I know not exactly related to your posted story BUT definitely related to your topic....

Ammo is still cheap. SlickGuns just had a post last week on 54r... 2x440 tins (that's 880 total) @189 DELIVERED.

Cheee-Heeep!

I remember getting 2 Mosins for $75 each at Big 5. And crate w 880rds for less than $100. This was 2010-2011.

Now I see Mosins for around $200. Not worth it in my opinion.

I remember getting 2 Mosins for $75 each at Big 5. And crate w 880rds for less than $100. This was 2010-2011.

Now I see Mosins for around $200. Not worth it in my opinion.
Pretty much every crate j bought 880 rounds was 100-120 shipped. Now I can turn around 1can for about the same.

I still may pick up a crate or two and the current prices though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top