JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Youtube channel is still up, maybe boyfriend didn't have password for youtube acct.

Interrogate the BF. I hear he's back home. Why's he so quiet? o_O

ah dunno, i know if something involving the police happens, you zip your lip and get a lawyer.

It's just me.
But if i returned to my home. Without my fiance. And her parents wanted to know where she was at or where I last I saw her. I'd tell them.
Even if it was on the side of the road because she divulged that she sucked off the whole campground the night before.
This guy has guilt written all over him.
I do hope her parents find her. I can't imagine how they feel.
I'd crawl up a motherf---ers a$$ and take up residence there until he became forthright if they were involved with the dissappearance of my kid/s.

You are correct, he is innocent until proven guilty. So maybe I should stop connecting the dots.

It's just me.
But if i returned to my home. Without my fiance. And her parents wanted to know where she was at or where I last I saw her. I'd tell them.
Even if it was on the side of the road because she divulged that she sucked off the whole campground the night before.
This guy has guilt written all over him.
I do hope her parents find her. I can't imagine how they feel.
I'd crawl up a motherf---ers a$$ and take up residence there until he became forthright if they were involved with the dissappearance of my kid/s.

You are correct, he is innocent until proven guilty. So maybe I should stop connecting the dots.
yeah, but if it was turned around and you had to smoke someone who attacked you. you would shut up and get a lawyer.. its just the smart thing to do these days, guilty or not.

but if i were a betting man, i bet he is guilty, or knows something.

The article said:
"We're hopeful that she's out there somewhere, sometimes people just don't want to communicate so that's certainly still a viable option but we have to prepare for something more sinister," Taylor told news station Fox 13.

I know there are things you can say and things you can't say, but it doesn't sound to me like Taylor strongly suspects foul play yet.

Last Edited:
This is getting really, really weird. Guy leaves the girl behind and drives her van back to his parent's house, and then refuses to say anything about where he last saw her, won't help in the search, and lawyers up...

Splaining.jpg

Last Edited:
This is getting really, really weird. Guy leaves the girl behind and drives her van back to his parent's house, and then refuses to say anything about where he last saw her, won't help in the search, and lawyers up...

Hey, Brian, somet'ing here needs 'splaining...
Long drive too. Plenty of time to contact LE, think about what's the right thing to do...

There are ways to make him talk, ways that would get the most trained and hardened to spill their guts!

Give me an hour to prep, and 30 seconds to apply, and he would sing like a cannery in zero zero three seconds flat!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top