JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You could have looked at his profile and found that information if you so desired. <broken link removed>

Why are you singling out a single person here?

Blitz is a cool cat. I don't see him killing off the wife even if the stores were running low. Personally, I'd off her for eating my spam and MREs, but that is just me.

Poking fun is one thing. A legitimate debate another. But when someone goes picking a fight, they damn well better expect one.
I don't know him personally, but I wouldn't mind to, and that's more than I can say for some.
John.

Didn't know if they were poking fun or not. Just seemed to remember some differences of opinion between him and the OP.

Never met him either. From what I've seen him post, I wouldn't mind meeting him.

I'm glad so many of you could get together and hold e-hands in this thread. That a funny poke at a shelter owner would turn into such a love fest brings a tear to my eye. A group hug is in order.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top