JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stumbled onto this place 7 years ago at work one night when I had not much to do. Some stuff stated making me laugh so hard people who could see me in the office kept staring wondering what I was laughing about in there. Some thread Stomper was in being well Stomper, had me rolling so I joined.

Last Edited:
Being active on other forums, I can say tribalism exists in all forms and it's not really that different from here.
It really is everywhere, and every place seems to have its own culture, to one degree or another.

The funny thing is, if this tribalism and bias is from a direction that you agree with (generic you, not aimed at anyone), then you don't notice so much, everything's good because you agree, but if that general culture and tribalism is from the opposite perspective, then OH MY! "Wow this place is terrible, everyone here is mean and bigoted!"
No, it's not really worse; you just notice it more because it offends you.

Once I realized how this works, and that it's really just a natural (and annoying) part of human nature, it became easier to just ignore it and avoid participating.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top