JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look. The last time this hapened it was strange. This time it feels normal. There is no ammo again on the shelves. So what? Oboma got re-elected. It will be like this for a while. And then the ammo will be back. When it dose buy all you want and put it away. Then when this happens again you will not care. Like I don't. I swear. Half the people deserve to need ammo! And the other half are just having fun freaking out over a normal and very simple market force. Some give conspiricy theories. I guess even great minds sometimes need to have an apple hit them on the head befor they get it? So if you did not see this coming and need ammo that's one history lesson you missed. Don't make it worse buy freaking out and buying all the high price ammo you can find. Leave it on the shelf! Remember the other history lesson in the last ammo shortage. The ammo came back! And prices were lower than befor on a lot of it. Please tell me what is different this time? What is gona make history not repeat it self?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top