JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are stimulating the economy! Actually they do a ton of qual shooting and gotta rememeber, the Coast Guard is part of Homeland so they do a lot of qual and drills with live rounds. The vehicle, heck, why not. That is what they are here for so in the case of emergency, they have the equipment.

1.6 billion in the last 6 months...mmmm thats a lot of shooting..considering they purchased more than 200 million rounds in the last year and a half....

42,900 Coast Guard Members
Basic Hand Gun Qual: 40 rounds 1,716,000 annually
Not counting 5.56 for M4/M16 and M60 rounds, etc.
190,000 Homeland security
Lets say half of those do annual qualification plus profiency?

I would safely say, they shoot a lot of rounds.
I just don't think there is a conspricy in this one, IMO excuse my spelling if i did have any loose cannons

.22 is not being bought i bet by the DHS, .40 Cal and 5.56 is what they are buying. .22lr is being bought by all the idiots out here who thinks you have to hoard ammo. People need to get over the Myan Calendar was wrong

I just bought my first pistol after getting my rights restored. Too bad this all came at the WORST possible time. I cleaned the factory grease off and haven't been able find any 9mm. I'd be happy to pay someone for some, but I'm not gonna pay the outrageous costs they're asking for. The only people buying at those prices are the ones that are hoarding it for "impending Armageddon". My dad has a cache of almost 10k .22 because he thinks we're about to have an Armageddon and .22 will be used as currency....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top