JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where would you look for a Winchester 1894? My dad wants one in .30-30, with an octagonal rifle-length barrel. We looked at the last Collector's West gun show and saw surprisingly few lever-actions, and not one octagonal rifle-length 1894. I've also had no luck at the few local shops I've checked.

For a nice 1894 rifle length you are going to be spending some serious money. The last 26" barrel model 1894s were made in 1938 Unless you are looking for one of the modern Japanese made ones.

The best alternative is one of the commemorative or centennial models made in the mid 60's Which can be found in excellent condition for less then $700.00 if you hunt a while.

Your not gona find one. It will find you. And in due time.
Just put it on the list with another 25 guns your looking for and keep shaking the trees.

Understand the fair market price for guns on your ''Must Have'' list. And always roll with enough cash in pocket to buy the most expensive one on the list.
And while your out looking. Spend time learning the guns your after so you can buy with confidence. Short cut's get you screwed. :s0002:

When the day comes you do connect with one of these guns. In the right condition and price.
You must buy it!
Baring this approach. You will never bring home the guns your after.

You may know somebody that has a fantastic gun or two they show you.
Ones they inherited or just lucked into.
But people with a fantastic ''Gun Collection''? That took a lot of time, effort and mostly a plan!

Enjoy the hunt. Because your prepared [with cash in hand and knowledge].
You just never know what gun you will find first? ;)

You should be able to find one at Cabelas in their gun library. I believe you can go online and see what stores may have one. Usually if it's in their gun library, it's gtg.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top