JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Friend on another forum is trying to reconnect with a friend from their past, that they lost track of. And I wish I could find one guy who I used to know.

Where and how is the approved way to do this, if there is one?

I asked Joe Link but starting to think I won't get a reply, so I thought I'd ask here.

(I can get those two in touch if I can catch the one - if they're even here. No idea till I find out.)

Thanks!

Friend on another forum is trying to reconnect with a friend from their past, that they lost track of. And I wish I could find one guy who I used to know.

I asked Joe Link but starting to think I won't get a reply, so I thought I'd ask here.

(I can get those two in touch if I can catch the one - if they're even here. No idea till I find out.)

Thanks!
Name of the person you are looking for?

Upvote 0

Thanks!
To be honest, this really really sounds like me. Hope to chat with him again soon.

Upvote 0

Thanks!
Off topic would be best but please do not post actual real names or links to their account on another forum.

Upvote 0
I have no idea what their screen name here is.

No real names, hmm, maybe if I post something like first name and first letter of each person's name? I can understand privacy, I miss it tho :/

FBI huh? Sheesh.
Many of us do not use our real name but, for those who do not not sure what the fear would be. If the person you are looking for is John Smith from Tacoma, and someone here thinks that may be them, they can send you a PM message. If John does not want to message you they will not. John would also not need to tell the entire group you found him.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top