JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@ron
Tac looks like it only goes out to 200 on a regular basis and 600 is a monthly competition use only. Upper Nisqually Sportsman's Club has a 550 that's usually open unless special events force it to close, so that's probably a better "local" range for me. It is closer than this place too, but I'm also wanting a place where I can go 800 yards and beyond so this is a good choice for that.
I am planning to head out to Red's and I am thinking about confirming a couple of rifles. @ronmart, did you ever get out to (https://goo.gl/maps/DddzgDdFyvYKMJqx5)? Was this the place?

Do you need a membership to go here or is it an open range? Do you know how many yards it is?
Nope, it's public state range that goes out to 1000 yards. They claim they have steel out, but it was closed when I was there and I didn't see it. Perhaps the steel is only out when it's open.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top