JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm getting interest in the machine gun I have for sale, but it's been a long time since I've shot it. I'm not sure if the informal places I've gone in the past are still machine gun friendly. An additional concern is that I have never met any of the interested parties so I need someplace that would be safe for them as well as myself. I'd also like to know a place where I could do an initial meet up where the rifle could be inspected by a prospective buyer before taking the next step.

Ideally a SOT with a range would be preferable, but I'm not aware of any. Thoughts?

You might give Threat Dynamics in Sherwood a call and see if they can help. They have rentals up to a M249, and their indoor
range is ".308 and smaller".

I'm getting interest in the machine gun I have for sale, but it's been a long time since I've shot it. I'm not sure if the informal places I've gone in the past are still machine gun friendly. An additional concern is that I have never met any of the interested parties so I need someplace that would be safe for them as well as myself. I'd also like to know a place where I could do an initial meet up where the rifle could be inspected by a prospective buyer before taking the next step.

Ideally a SOT with a range would be preferable, but I'm not aware of any. Thoughts?

What's the MG you're selling? Don't think I can recall ever having to demo one when selling or buying.

As others have said, ARPC is a great spot to go shoot full auto. They are full-auto friendly(R.I.P. SBMGS). However, you have to either be a member or be a guest of a member to go shoot here, unless its an organized event like a match. I'm sure there is no shortage of members on this forum that would be willing to sacrifice for you and help you go try out that full auto ;). You would have to find somewhere else to do the transfer though.

My range is very friendly to full autos. The only entrance fee is a couple mags.

IMG_20200522_134041591_HDR.jpg IMG_20201101_115056206_HDR.jpg

Albany Rifle and Pistol Club allows full auto.

TD allows my Sten. Honestly shoot mine near wolf creek or Salmonberry Road.

New gate up at Wolf Creek...Not sure on the Salmonberry.
Heard they were put in for Fire season but yet closed during part of the Hunting season.
Hwy 6 is no better now...Gated Storyburn rd......kinda blows they have wrecked this whole area.
All these gates are close to the pavement..

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top