Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

where to shoot a shotgun for fun in watertown ny

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by boumbor, Nov 12, 2011.

1. boumbor

boumbor fort drum ny New Member

so i have a shotgun and i was just wondering if i was able to just go out into the woods and just shoot at a target or something i dont have a hunting license or anything like that i just want to go shoot a couple rounds at like a paper target for fun..

thank you.

2. Sling Blade

Sling Blade Yamhill County Well-Known Member

First of all, note that Northwest Firearms covers the northwest US, not northwest New York. :wave:

Anyhow, I guess I'd call your local police or Fish and Wildlife/DNR office and they should be able to direct you to a legal place to shoot.

3. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

You are in the wrong forum.

4. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Junction City Active Member

Go out your front door. Turn right. Drive about 3000 miles. You have reached your destination.

5. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

I doubt that there are enough members from your state to count on your fingers, so this is not the most efficient place to get an answer. I just did a simple search using the words gun, forums, and northeast...and got three forums that would likely have more info than we could provide.

6. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

Yeesh, what a welcome, eh?

I don't think there are enough people from your neck of the woods that can give an answer here. As it was stated we *are* a Northwest US forum in origin.

7. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

You've given him directions to the Tacoma Mall. Isn't there another mall parking lot closer than that?

8. Sling Blade

Sling Blade Yamhill County Well-Known Member

I'd try Fort Drum. Just sayin'