JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
im talking about the folks that talk about arming their entire neighborhood/family/whathaveyou. That's one of the most common reasons people bring up when asked why they have dozens of ARs. I'm just stating that its the same idea, just from the other side, regardless of laws.
That is more clear now , than in the first post of yours that I quoted.
Andy

im talking about the folks that talk about arming their entire neighborhood/family/whathaveyou. That's one of the most common reasons people bring up when asked why they have dozens of ARs. I'm just stating that its the same idea, just from the other side, regardless of laws.

You must mean the "other side" of not destroying private property, misappropriating public property, or committing arson, assaults, rapes, robberies, and extortion "regardless of laws"... and also generally leaving the area in better condition than when they got there after they have a demonstration of their grievances... you mean THAT "other side"?

Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Depending on how bad the SHTF situation gets this may be an option - the primary goal is to survive - yes I know that this goes against society's rules that's assuming .there is a society left. Hope it never happens but it is like insurance.

Nor do I; however, I DO believe in weaponizing my enemy's own tactics against him, as the early British and French pilots did with the Dicta Boelcke in WWI, Patton did with Rommel's Infanterie Gereift An in WWII and SEALs did with Vietcong in Nam.

This isn't mere politics anymore, this is an open if lukewarm insurgency.

I wonder how much it's costing the citizens of CHAZ to keep the lights on all night.
It seems to be a well-run and highly functioning society already... remarkable how they've established a power grid and base utilities for the entire country so quickly. I suppose they still have to buy electric power and water from neighboring countries... gotta keep Raz' Tesla change-up.
Do they object to nuclear power? Coal-fired electricity? They buy water and sewer services from nearby USA? Do they get a favorable rate and exemption from environmental regulations due to their "emerging economy" status.
Has the UN paid them a visit? Offered them representation on the human rights council? Asked them to sign-on to their small arms treaty?
Starting a new country is hard... often takes several generations of bloody revolution to get established. These fine forward-thinkers have made it happen in just a few days. It'll be worth getting a passport just to go visit the CHAZ war memorial and honor of those brave souls who gave all in the struggle for independence in the face of overwhelming opposition.
:s0009:
It's also important to note that no native Americans were harmed in the formation of CHAZ... that makes them better than US.

I'm torn on this one and, admittedly, it's because of the politics from several angles.

The laws they are breaking are stupid, politically-motivated, and unconstitutional. I know how this would be treated if the politics were reversed, we SAW it just a few wks ago (and time and time again before that) with the "Open Up" protests which caused no damage and broke no laws but were demonized in every way imaginable.

I am loathe to weaponize the legal system, a reservation not shared with the other side.

What I would like to see is this thing (CHAZ) have it's power and services cut as is SOP in hostage/barricade situations. Nothing in, nothing out. Cut the cell service, water, food deliveries, etc. Stop CODDLING. That doesn't even have to be political in nature... stop charging the rest of the city/state for the CHAZ residents' personal comfort and allow them to be truly "autonomous" as they claim, perfectly legitimate and easily defensible by spineless WA bueracrats. It also strikes a passive-aggressive stance that all but the most militant supporters can get behind and the logic is unassailable. The main thing is that it gives almost everyone a chance to save some face. Stupid, but it's a real consideration for the political class.

It's very much like dealing with petulant or recidivist children (for good reason). Sure, you can smack em around a bit. But deprivation and being cut off has a lesson attatched that applies to life.

ETA: I wonder if the Seattle residents caught in the Zone when the walls went up are organizing a resistance movement? Now THAT would make an interesting story.

Last Edited:
You must mean the "other side" of not destroying private property, misappropriating public property, or committing arson, assaults, rapes, robberies, and extortion "regardless of laws"... and also generally leaving the area in better condition than when they got there after they have a demonstration of their grievances... you mean THAT "other side"?

Brilliant. :rolleyes:

I guess we'll just have to decide for ourselves if we're more ok with folks standing up to systemic racism, state sanctioned murder, and authoritarian abuse of power, or folks standing up to the destruction of property. Its a tough choice, but we're all welcome to make our own decisions on the matter.

Nor do I; however, I DO believe in weaponizing my enemy's own tactics against him, as the early British and French pilots did with the Dicta Boelcke in WWI, Patton did with Rommel's Infanterie Gereift An in WWII and SEALs did with Vietcong in Nam.

This isn't mere politics anymore, this is an open if lukewarm insurgency.

You're free to quote commie doctrine and support restrictive gun laws all you want. You have your morals, I have mine. Like I've already said, I'm not going to turn someone in for breaking a law that I find both morally and constitutionally wrong.

On July 4th, Independence Day,a coalition of patriot groups and all who want to join are going to retake the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone for America. antifa members are illegally occupying public property and terrorizing small businesses in the neighborhood. American patriots have agreed to come together again, remove the barricades illegally obstructing traffic, and free the people in the zone.
We will meet at volunteer park throughout the morning and then in the early afternoon march on the CHAZ.
You do not need a bike to join. Any and all patriots with all vehicles are coming to this event.
We are not going to hurt anybody, break the law etc. We are simply going to tear down the illegal barriers on public property, clean up the mess these communist kids made, and return the police station over to Seattle Police Department control.

CONFIRMED LINEUP:
PRNTLY
PATRIOTS OF WASHINGTON
SOUTH SOUND PATRIOT
SUPER HAPPY FUN AMERICA
AMERICAN PATRIOTS
WASHINGTON PATRIOTS MILITIA
THE BLACK REBEL
CLUB USA
BLACK RIFLE BROTHERHOOD

*Bikers will use any of multiple staging areas being offered by local patriots with land. They can stage there in safety and then rally together to downtown by noon.
Ground troops without bikes will meet in the city of Seattle and rally all morning until noon.
Together we will then march and ride to the CHAZ where we will eliminate the unlawful barricades shutting CHAZ out from the United States.
We will bring CHAZ back into the fold.

Who says they plan to arm all their neighbors? If my neighbors haven't take it upon themselves to provide for themselves in that way then it's unlikely that arming them would even be a benefit.

On July 4th, Independence Day,a coalition of patriot groups and all who want to join are going to retake the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone for America. antifa members are illegally occupying public property and terrorizing small businesses in the neighborhood. American patriots have agreed to come together again, remove the barricades illegally obstructing traffic, and free the people in the zone.
We will meet at volunteer park throughout the morning and then in the early afternoon march on the CHAZ.
You do not need a bike to join. Any and all patriots with all vehicles are coming to this event.
We are not going to hurt anybody, break the law etc. We are simply going to tear down the illegal barriers on public property, clean up the mess these communist kids made, and return the police station over to Seattle Police Department control.

CONFIRMED LINEUP:
PRNTLY
PATRIOTS OF WASHINGTON
SOUTH SOUND PATRIOT
SUPER HAPPY FUN AMERICA
AMERICAN PATRIOTS
WASHINGTON PATRIOTS MILITIA
THE BLACK REBEL
CLUB USA
BLACK RIFLE BROTHERHOOD

*Bikers will use any of multiple staging areas being offered by local patriots with land. They can stage there in safety and then rally together to downtown by noon.
Ground troops without bikes will meet in the city of Seattle and rally all morning until noon.
Together we will then march and ride to the CHAZ where we will eliminate the unlawful barricades shutting CHAZ out from the United States.
We will bring CHAZ back into the fold.
I can guarantee this will not end well...

I can already envision the national headlines.

Meh. It smells like another "gang member headlight initiation" fax from the 90's, or the episode of MASH when Hawkeye spread the rumor of Marilyn visiting the 4077th. I highly doubt any sort of mini Antietam is going to happen on Capitol Hill.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top