JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At this point, WSP so they can continue to do nothing at the state level.

How many kids does this Raz moron have? I'm just curious how big the future public defender budget is going to need to be.

Why is nothing being done about this?
If this isn't a reason to send in troops and clear out the place I don't know what is.

Because President Trump does not want any more songs written about him before the election

Best to let these idiots implode and give the voters a clear choice, Law and Order or Derp.

Here are violations of Washington I-594 and I-1639 recorded and posted on YouTube. Where can these be reported?

No need to report anything. Don't you know that this is CHAZ/CHOP, an autonomous nation?
They have much more permissive gun laws there (if any) than we do here in WA.
Nothing to see here, folks. Move along... Move along...

Last Edited:
Why is nothing being done about this?
If this isn't a reason to send in troops and clear out the place I don't know what is.

Trump talks about it but he does nothing. My best guess is that whatever orders Trump issues are just now being ignored by the military and that he no longer has any control over them.

Trump talks about it but he does nothing. My best guess is that whatever orders Trump issues are just now being ignored by the military and that he no longer has any control over them.
I think POTUS's best move is to do nothing right now. Hear me out on this one...

He's offered to clean up their mess at least once, and both Mayor Douchebag and Gub'nor Jackboot Jay have turned him down, with snarky remarks added for insult. So, this is on those two turds now. And they're not prepared to do anything about it nor take any action, I guess until it becomes a frick'n war zone.

At that point, POTUS can once again offer to clean it up, and if these two azzclowns refuse again, and the place burns to the ground, then Trump is in perfect position to coast in November. If they do pull their heads out of their azzes and take his offer of assistance, Trump should leave the decisions as to how to go about cleaning up the mess to those in positions of experience with this stuff. The military/NG cleans up the sheit, and POTUS is golden.

I'm fairly certain if any one of us were on video passing out weapons without an FFL or background checks the State would be Johnny on the spot, no holds barred, pedal to the metal rounding us up with fully kitted out SWAT teams and running us through their meat grinder.

ETA: With full media coverage.

So they are pulling back the barriers so that the weak knees can 'service' them. Collateral damage for the 'residents' caught up in the 'zone' is they excuse. Really!
NO SERVICES, period and then let nature take its course! Let's see how that would play out. But then you would have to have politicians with some fortitude and not be fearful of offending some demanding person throwing a tantrum.
Only the incredibly stupid would believe this is about race. White on white, black on black, brown on brown etc. etc it is violence and predatory behavior just like it has been and will be for millenniums.
Walk away and don't give them the attentions they seek. Rmember the kid following his parents and throwing the tantrum for them to see? He wanted attention!!

I don't support the CHAZ infiltrators, but I'm not turning anyone in for gun laws that are unconstitutional. No one. I find those laws to be not only illegal, but immoral as well and I'd be a hypocrite and a coward for doing so.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top