JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brimstone Gunsmithing in Amboy. Great guys, really nice to do business with and just to talk to in general. They are a gun smith shop, but I just got my Sig Tac Ops 1911 from them.
They do some incredible cera kote work up there too.

Talk to TJ Miller out at Silenced Weapons in Battle Ground.. I just picked up my new CZ P07 from him for less than I could find it online. Plus he has a lot of stuff for you to drool over and dream about.

<broken link removed>

just poked around their website, I'll be heading that way on my next weekend that place looks like it has most everything. Thanks for the link

Store fronts are a mute point now. You have to do the paperwork anyway so I'm going where the prices are the lowest.

Usually online. Check out buds gun shop online. Best prices any where. I lived in KY for a while and that was one of the best gun shops on shooting ranges i've been too.

Wouldn't you have to have the weapon delivered to a gun shop that you would then arrive at to pick up the weapons you ordered? Ive never ordered weapons/ammo online and have been mucho leery of doing so from a computer.

I've done so several times. I almost only order ammo online anymore.
Better prices and I don't get cut off after 2 boxes.
I've ordered a few firearms or lowers online. Waaaaaay better pricing and I get exactly what I want without driving all over the state.

I've done so several times. I almost only order ammo online anymore.
Better prices and I don't get cut off after 2 boxes.
I've ordered a few firearms or lowers online. Waaaaaay better pricing and I get exactly what I want without driving all over the state.
While this is sometimes true, I prefer to keep local folks employed and build better gun owner communities. I may spend $100 more on a new gun, but I might make a new friend. You never know when you may need a friend thats real handy with a gun...;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top